Integrating Voice of the Customer (VoC) into your Sales Transformation Roadmap
Obtaining feedback directly from the customer is a critical success factor for any sales or customer management organization. The single most predictive indicator of future growth is the level of dependency (i.e., loyalty and commitment) your customers have towards your organization. Therefore, increasing customer loyalty and commitment to you as a strategic supplier is a significant, if not the most significant, driver of increasing sales and achieving greater financial performance. A Voice of the Customer (VoC) program is a required element of any business, and when properly executed, can result in extraordinary ROI for an organization by not only reducing customer churn, but also improving growth rates.
We’ve partnered with The Chapman Group to offer their expertise and experience in VoC to our clients – integrating it into the custom roadmap for each sales transformation journal. Through assisting your organization in developing, implementing, and supporting a Voice of the Customer program, you will have:
- A higher probability of the retention and growth of important customer revenue / profit (wallet share)
- In-depth and timely customer data to influence and guide business and customer-level strategy
- Insights into the buying preferences and strategic direction of customers
- Knowledge to support and drive collaborative action planning including economic value propositioning between the buyer and supplier
- Knowledge to maintain competitive advantage(s)